I've seen other people's lists on their blogs and have been wanting to do this for a while now just to see if I can think of 100 things; it seems like a challenge so we'll see how I do!
1. I am 25 years old
2. My favorite color is green
3. I married my high school sweetheart
4. I love to cook
4. I really enjoy running
5. I have 3 older siblings
6. I'm a huge Rachael Ray fan
7. I love to sing loud even though I'm not good at it
8. Shoes are my favorite thing to splurge on
9. I love wine
10. I love to make scrapbooks
11. Chicago is my favorite city in the US (that I've been to)
12. I love hot weather
13. I love to travel
14. I love fresh cut flowers
15. I like baking and eating all kinds of desserts
16. I hate driving
17. I married into a great family
18. My finger nails and hair take forever to grow
19. I'm addicted to coffee
20. I love checking the mail
21. Its hard to beat a fresh pedicure
22. I love musicals
23. I love all kinds of crafts and love all the craft stores (Michaels, JoAnn's, Hobby Lobby)
24. I enjoy traveling and experiencing new places
25. When I travel, I like to pretend I'm a local and do the local things vs. the tourist things
26. I love the feeling when you find the perfect gift for someone and you weren't even looking for it
27. I'm definitely more of a "on sale" buyer than a "full price" one
28. I love football and baseball season
29. I'm glad headbands are back in style...its great when I don't feel like doing my hair and can just tie my hair back and wear a headband; I hope they don't go out of style anytime soon since I've got quite a selection now
30. Romantic comedies are my favorite kind of movie
31. Water is my favorite beverage
32. I could go to Target everyday and find something I just have to have :)
33. Neapolitan style pizza is my favorite
34. I enjoy taking pictures and have pictures from just about everything I do...it used to annoy Anthony that I took so many pictures but he's used to it by now
35. I just learned how to sew
36. I love a cleaned house but hate doing the cleaning
37. I don't eat tuna salad
38. Nordstrom is my favorite department store
39. I will buy just about any product from LUSH
40. A bubble bath and glass of wine is my idea of a great way to relax
41. I love to be tan
42. My hair is longer than its ever been
43. I am not a pet person
44. I try to stay as up to date as possible on the news and current events
45. I don't take a long time to get ready but I hate getting ready in a rush
46. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday but Christmas is a close second
47. I have 3 nieces, 2 nephews and 1 more on the way (boy or girl we don't know yet)
48. Chocolate chip cookies are my favorite, without nuts
49. Strawberries are my favorite fruit but a bad strawberry is BAD
50. It took me a lot longer to get to 50 than I thought it would...50 more to go
51. I have such a hard time finding jeans that fit well; note that I wear my jeans for so long since I can't ever find new ones to replace them
52. I'd rather watch a movie at home than go to the theater
53. When the weather is nice, I like to go to restaurants that have outdoor seating
54. Lettuce is my favorite green vegetable
55. I have sensitive ears--if a fire truck or ambulance drives by me, I have to cover my ears
56. When I cook, I almost always find a way to incorporate garlic...one of the many tips from RR
57. I married a younger guy...only by 8 months but he is still younger
58. When drinking hot chocolate, I have to have loads of marshmallows or fresh whip cream
59. I love weddings--going to them, planning, talking about them
60. I rarely have painted finger nails but my toes are always painted
61. I hate going to the doctor
62. I love going to the dentist to have my teeth cleaned
63. I won't go to bed with an unwashed face
64. Getting ready for bed is sort of a process for me
65. I used to be a lot more flexible than I am now
66. I like the smell of a freshly mowed lawn
67. Tortilla chips are my favorite, preferably with salsa or guacamole
68. I enjoy listening to live music or going to concerts
69. Grease is my favorite movie musical and Wicked is my favorite Broadway musical
70. I love kids
71. I ran the 2006 Chicago Marathon
72. I don't have a favorite actor or actress--I do love Jennifer Aniston though
73. I like trying new restaurants but also love a home-cooked meal
74. I'm much better about reading blogs than I am about blogging
75. I love going to the symphony and listening to live orchestra music
76. I think Broadway stars are extremely talented--they sing, dance & act all while wearing an elaborate costume
77. I drive the car I had in college
78. I love having people over and entertaining
79. I always have to spell out both my first and last name for people. My whole life I've had to spell out my first name but since I've been married I've realized that Shoemaker is a hard word for people to spell!
80. Giraffes are my favorite animal at the zoo
81. I love lists and love crossing things off my list even more
82. I love going on dates
83. I don't like pears
84. Staying in touch with old friends is important to me
85. I have so much in my life to be thankful for
86. For some reason, I hate the way shorts look on me; I prefer skirts
87. I can't go anywhere without a rubber band around my wrist, in my hair, or in my purse
88. The turkey is my least favorite part about the Thanksgiving meal
89. I wish Dallas had Trader Joes
90. WOW, I still have 10 more to go
91. I obviously don't know very much about myself since it has taken me forever to come up with this many
92. I am definitely a routine person; change is hard for me
93. I love spending time with our families
94. I love being married
95. I like to read romance novels
96. Not much of a celebrity gossip type of person
97. However, I do like to pick up a magazine of the type when I'm at the airport
98. Suduko puzzles are very addicting
99. I'm horrible at crossword puzzles
100. I honestly can't believe I finished this and have no idea if any of my readers will make it all the way to the end. If you did, thanks for reading!
4 comments:
We are very similar. I also love checking things off my list! I didn't know that your ears were sensitive to those noises. it was fun to read and see what you had to say.
Shoemaker, really? It's spelled just like it sounds. That was really funny to me.
Methinks someone has too much time on their hands . . . but for the record, I agree with almost all these (especially 9, 11, and 89), but not 6 (burnt out), 69 (Rent/Producers), or 98 (I still dont understand them!)
I have the same problem with Jeans!! I can try on 20 pairs and still not find one that will work.
How is the job hunt going?
Post a Comment