Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Pictures

Here are some pictures from the past few months that I've been meaning to post but just never got around to doing.

Anthony and I in Canada viewing Niagara Falls

We still like to go to the Falls every time we visit Niagara Falls; they are just beautiful and we never get tired of them! Too bad it was overcast the day we went. We sat on the bridge 1 hour trying to get back to the US, so we weren't going back the next day.

Me and Granny - I am so blessed to know Anthony's grandparents so well and I love spending time with them. Isn't she just beautiful and doesn't look 76 at all!!

Chicago Labor Day weekend...we hung out in Millennium Park for a few hours and of course, I had to take some pictures even though I have hundreds of these same buildings.

Dinner with Brandon & Amanda Detherage at one of our favorite Chicago places, Spacca Napoli. They went to ACU and were in our class but we didn't meet until we both lived in Chicago and went to the same church. We miss hanging out with them!

This is one of the Christmas onesies I made that I hope to start selling. We'll see how it goes.Me with Barrett and Elizabeth. I went to Houston a few weekends ago and had a great time spending time with all the kiddos and my siblings. I wish Anthony could have gone with me but since he just started his job he couldn't get away. I love being an aunt!

Me and Brooklyn...she's adorable and so much fun to cuddle with.We celebrated 3 birthdays over the weekend and everyone came over to my parent's house for banana pudding...the kids were so cute sitting on the stairs together. I can't believe how big they are all getting.

That's all for now but I hope to be better about posting more often. We went to a concert last week but Kevin took pictures for me since I didn't have my camera and will post those once I get them uploaded to the computer. On a different note, Grey's Anatomy starts this week and I'm getting pretty excited!!

3 comments:

Anita said...

I am so excited about the shows starting, too!

Love Granny! She is the sweetest.

Marcia said...

Those are lots of great pictures! I'm going to have to go to Niagra Falls someday. Knowing Tony and Egla is definitely a blessing! They're great.

Your onsie is too cute!

I can't wait for Gray's either!!!

Kim said...

Cute pictures. B loved looking at them with me.
I'll buy a onesie from you. They are too cute!
I am excited about shows starting too.