Monday, September 10, 2007

Karri's wedding

I had a great time in Abilene over the weekend and it was so much fun being back there. The campus looked so different and there are so many new stores in Abilene from when I was there. I stayed 2 nights with Laura and it was fun getting caught up with her and Tara. We stayed up way too late but oh well, it was worth it. The wedding was beautiful and Karri looked great. Her and Mikey are so happy and are perfect for each other. Its great when you see the people you love and care about find their soul mate and happier than they have ever been. Here are some pictures from the big day!

Lauren Handley did my hair and Laura did my makeup. I felt so pampered!Before...
After (I can't get it to rotate so I hope you can see it okay)...
Go Wildcats!! The Bridesmaids that went to ACU
Entry table to the reception with our bouquets. Our flowers were gorgeous!

Tables at the reception
Karri's mom made her cake...very impressive!

The ring bearers were adorable twin boys!
the Bride and Groom

It was great seeing lots of old friends and yes, all of us Kojies did the Kojie stomp! It had been a while since I had done that.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Everyone is so pretty. I am glad you had a fun time. Looks like a fun wedding and I am glad you got to hang out with the girls!!

The Houston's said...

Yay, Karri!!! I love those bridesmaids dresses!! Ya'll all look so pretty!

Kristen said...

What a fun weekend! All you girls look great! :)

Leslie said...

Look at all those cute Kojie women!