I was tagged by Kara to fill this out about MY MAN...
1. Who is your man? Anthony Lee Shoemaker
2. How long have you been together? 9 years - married 3, dated 6
3. How long dated? 6 years
4. How old is your man? 25
5. Who eats more? we both love food and love to eat; I eat more sweets than he does and he eats more food
6. Who said "I love you" first? he said it first and I said it back right away
7. Who is taller? he is...he's 6' and I'm 5'4"
8. Who sings better? we both like to sing but neither of us were blessed with the best voice; Anthony's is definitely better than mine though
9. Who is smarter? Anthony...one of the things that is so attractive about him
10. Who's temper is worse? neither of us have a bad temper but Anthony's is worse than mine
11. Who does the laundry? we do it together usually
12. Who takes out the garbage? whoever has time (lately its been me); we have been missing our trash shoot we had in Chicago...I'm not used to only being able to throw out your trash 2 days a week
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me
14. Who pays the bills? we each pay a few
15. Who is better with the computer? we are both pretty good but I think Anthony is better
16. Who mows the lawn? neither since we are renting we don't have to worry about that and when we lived in Chicago we lived in a high-rise so we didn't have one...it's great not having to take care of one
17. Who cooks dinner? I do and I love it! Anthony likes food and can cook but I do it almost always
18. Who drives when you are together? Anthony...I hate driving and would be happy to never have to do it
19. Who pays when you go out? Anthony
20. Who is most stubborn? we both have our moments
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Anthony
22. Whose parents do you see the most? its about equal since we used to live so far away and I'm sure it will remain pretty equal since they both still live in Houston
23. Who kissed who first? funny story about our first kiss but he kissed me first and of course, I kissed him back
24. Who asked who out? after weeks of flirting and hanging out Anthony finally asked me to be his girlfriend in Red River, NM on June 28, 1998, then we had our first date once we were back home...and I drove since Anthony was only 15
25. Who proposed? he did on November 29, 2003
26. Who is more sensitive? me although Anthony is too
27. Who has more friends? we have a lot of the same friends but I do keep in touch with my friends from high school and he doesn't
28. Who has more siblings? me--3 siblings & their spouses; Anthony has 2 younger sisters
29. Who wears the pants in the family? hilarious question...sounds so 50s! we talk about everything before making a decision (big/important things)
30. What do you love most about your husband? that he loves me more than life itself and tells me so everyday and loves the Lord
I tag Marcia
No comments:
Post a Comment