Two different tags...
1) BOOK
Grab the nearest book.
Open the book to page 56.
Find the fifth sentence.
Post the text of the next two to five sentences in your blog along with these instructions.
Don’t dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST.
To Cork or Not to Cork
"Then they dropped that idea and planted new trees in areas where they had never grown before - and wouldn't grow this time either. Almeida Garrett says that inexperienced workers seriously damaged trees through improper harvesting, and some of them today still show the bad effects of the 1970s."
Not my book but Anthony said its pretty good.
2) PICTURE
Post the 6th picture in the 6th file on your computer.
This isn't the most attractive picture in the world but its a fun one. This is from our girls trip to Mexico in July. We were headed to the beach with our matching beach bags in tow. I wish I was at the beach right about now, although this cool weather is GREAT!!
1 comment:
I've seen these a bunch so I decided to play along. That's a cute picture of you three.
I tried to comment on your Redeeming Love post a few days ago, but couldn't. I LOVED it. I have never been as hooked on any book as I was that one. The few days it took me to read it were probably very unproductive for me.
Post a Comment