Monday, October 27, 2008

my husband...

I took this from Brooke's blog and thought it was cute. Anthony will probably kill me for blogging about him but oh well. I still love him and here's just a few answered questions about my sweetest husband, Anthony.

1. He’s sitting in front of the TV: what is on the screen? NFL, Seinfeld or Campaign coverage
2. You’re out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Italian or Ceasar
3. What is one food he doesn’t like? bananas
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? wine or if we're at a mexican restaurant bar then margaritas
5. Where did he go to high school? Klein Oak HS in Spring, TX
6. What size shoe does he wear? 10 or 10 1/2
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? collects wine
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? philly cheesesteak made the right way or meatball sub
9. What would the Husband eat every day if he could? the family recipe for Italian red sauce on some sort of pasta
10. What is his favorite cereal? not much of a cereal eater but probably Kix or Corn Flakes
11. What would he never wear? clothes that are made to fit tight
12. What is his favorite sports team? Chicago Bears, White Sox, Astros
13. Who will he vote for? Obama
14. Who is his best friend? Jordan, Kevin and me :)
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? drive in the dark (my eyes aren't the best)
16. How many states has he lived in? 2--Texas and Illinois
17. What is his heritage? 1/4 Italian, 1/4 Puerto Rican, 1/2 not sure...he would claim 100% Italian
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind? chocolate--same one his mom has made for him for years
19. What sports did he play in high school? basketball
20. What could he spend hours doing? working

I do love my hubby very much!!

We went to Abilene for the weekend for homecoming. It was a lot of fun and I saw many old friends. I took a few pictures and will try to post them this week. If you have time, post about your hubby so I'm not the only one.

No comments: