We found out yesterday that Anthony passed the BAR exam!!! I am so proud of him. Deep down, I knew all along that he passed but its nice to have the official results and the waiting behind us. We went out last night with some people from his work to celebrate and tonight we will continue the celebration with some friends who also found out he passed.
We are going to the symphony tomorrow night and I am really looking forward to it. In Chicago, we went out all the time to fun cultural events but haven't done it yet here. I will take pictures from our weekend since I have been very bad about taking pictures lately. I don't think I've taken one picture of us in Dallas yet. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good weekend!!
7 comments:
AWESOME! I knew he would pass. We are proud of him. Have fun weekend!!
Way to go Anthony! Tell him congrats from us. Have fun celebrating!!!
I am so proud of Anthony! That is great! I know he is so glad to have that behind him. Have fun this weekend celebrating!
Congrats Anthony! He's so smart, I knew he wouldn't have any trouble.
Love ya,
Meagan
Yeah Anth!!! Knew he would pass. Y'all have a fun time celebrating. Give him a big hug from us.
That's so exciting! We're so proud of you, Anthony. Love you, too!
Congratulations! I know it's hard waiting, but he did a great job. Now you can put all the tough law school stuff behind you!! :)
Post a Comment