Sorry for the delay with posting. Things have been a bit crazy the past few weeks! Here is a quick update and sorry I don't have any pictures...
This past weekend I drove down to Houston for a few "parties" to sell my craft items I've been working on. It went really well and I sold a lot of stuff. On Thursday, I was at Tina's from 12-8 and people just dropped in all afternoon. It was a good way to have a party instead of trying to cram everything in in just a few hours. I had lots of baby/kids clothes, burp cloths, picture frames, homemade cards, and a few other items for sale. I also took orders and will be quite busy trying to get things made in time for Christmas. On Friday, I went up to my mom's school and set up in the teacher's lounge. It was another successful day and it was fun to meet the students and the other ladies she works with. I came back on Saturday afternoon and Anthony and I had a date! We went to dinner and to see Bee Movie; I was disappointed with the movie especially since I think Jerry Seinfeld is hilarious. We saw him in Chicago perform stand-up and it was too funny. It was a cute movie but I'd wait for it to come out on video if you haven't seen it yet.
We are going to Austin for Thanksgiving this year and I'm excited to see my family. All 15 of us will be there and I'm sure there won't be much down time. Its been a while since we have all been together. I love Thanksgiving--its my favorite holiday. Its such a great opportunity to think about all the blessings we have and to share with others what we are thankful for. I have to admit, I do love all the food and spending an entire day eating whatever you want and however much you want. I hope you all enjoy your holiday!
1 comment:
Hey Kellee...I hope that you are starting to get settled in. I would love to see more pictures of things that you have made. Hope that you have fun in Austin. Tell Kurt I said hi! Can't wait to see pictures.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Mav
Post a Comment