Friday, November 30, 2007

pictures

SOME PICTURES OF BABY CLOTHES I'VE MADE/SOLD:
I couldn't get all of them to turn the right way, sorry for having to turn your head to see some of them. I've also made lots of picture frames, note cards, burp rags and big initial letters to match people's nursery/room.









A few pictures from Thanksgiving
Shaelyn, Jackson and Elizabeth...can you tell who the two blonde kids belong to? They look just like their dad! My sister-in-law Suzy is pregnant with their third child. Elizabeth will be a big sister in March/April (my sister, Kara is pregnant with a boy).Brother and Sister
The kids had their own table for the meal and they were seated very early. I went around to each of them asking what they were thankful for and they each took turns praying. It was too cute! My oldest nephew, Barrett, is in the middle of this pic.
My precious niece, Brooklyn. I couldn't get this one turned to face right. She is wearing a dress I embellished and was such a good model!
SISTERS

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Love the baby clothes! So sweet! :)

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

I saw you running in the White Rock half at around Mile 6. My husband was a little ahead of you. I yelled your name, but you had your ear warmers on! :)