Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Mother-in-Law, Daughter, Friend, Teacher
My mom and dad have been married for over 35 years...she is a wonderful wife to him and has taught me so much about how to be a good wife. I love that we can talk about marriage and I can go to her for advice.
Here is a picture of the 6 of us. I'm not sure when this was taken but I'm a baby, so it was probably taken in early 1982. The outfits are cracking me up! My mom was always on the go, raising 4 kids and teaching full-time. She almost always had a home-cooked meal on the table and NEVER complained. She drove us to all of our swim meets, practices (soccer/baseball/basketball/cheer/football), hosted block parties, was involved in church, made our costumes for Halloween, played family baseball in the backyard, made every birthday and holiday special (always went above and beyond...she still does, and most importantly taught us about Jesus. Growing up with a mom like her was the BEST!! I thank God for blessing me with such an incredible mother.
I love the relationship I have with my mom and I hope and pray that I will be a mom like her when I am raising my own kids. She loves the Lord and is the most selfLESS person I know. Thank you Mom for everything. I love you!I have also been blessed with a fantastic mother-in-law and am so glad she is a part of my life. I am very blessed to have such a great relationship with her and I greatly appreciate the way she raised Anthony. I love you, Tina!
3 comments:
I second that. We are so lucky to have such a great mom.
I love the pictures of your family. All I can say is "Go Carol!" What a blessing to have two such awesome moms in your life. They are both precious.
Such a precious mom! I love the pics. :)
Post a Comment