Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Its May Already??

Well, there's not really anything too exciting to say. We are staying busy and it finally feels like spring around here so we've been spending as much time as we can outside! We celebrated the 4 days of temps above 70 with hamburgers last night; Anthony makes the best burgers and we sure do love any excuse to celebrate!

I can't believe its already May!! Anthony only has 3 more weeks of classes then a few finals and he'll be finished with school forever!! The University of Chicago is on the weird quarter-system so his graduation isn't until June 8. Anyway, as it gets closer to him being finished with school its beginning to sink in more and more that we really are moving in less than 3 months. It's hard to believe that we've already lived here for almost 3 years and soon we'll have to say goodbye to our first home as husband and wife. Its going to be an adjustment once Anthony starts working full-time. I have gotten so used to having him take care of things in the middle of the day and having the most flexible schedule. Its definitely not going to be like that as an attorney!


3 comments:

Chesley said...

I can't believe you guys have been there for three years either! I do look forward to seeing you when you move back to the great state of Texas! You know you can always stay with us if you need to come and look for a new place to live or whatever during the moving process.

Kim said...

We are so glad you will be back near us, though I have been lucky to see you quite a bit. I hope you enjoy the rest of your time in Chicago. Time flies doesn't it.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad your time in Chicago has been so wonderful. We're glad to have you closer to us soon! See you in a few weeks!