WOW...I have to say that I'm a little shocked at how much my baby girl has changed since she turned 6 months old (June 6th). Seriously, she has changed before my very eyes and I'm having a hard time believing it!
Just a few days shy of her 6 month birthday, miss O learned to sit-up all by herself for long periods of time without falling over!
she also has 2 teeth!!
The first one starting showing itself on her 6th month birthday and the second one wasn't far behind. I think she's teething again so we'll see when the next one pops up
She has also started eating solid foods!
She has gotten pretty good at actually consuming most of the food we feed her rather than it dripping down her face. So far, we've tried rice cereal, peas, sweet potatoes, carrots and apples. Sweet potatoes are her favorite...apples not so much.
since it's summertime and crazy hot outside, we've been spending lots of time by the pool and are even taking a little mommy & me swim class with some girls we're in a play group with.
She has gotten pretty good at actually consuming most of the food we feed her rather than it dripping down her face. So far, we've tried rice cereal, peas, sweet potatoes, carrots and apples. Sweet potatoes are her favorite...apples not so much.
miss O loves the water and swimming with all her little friends
Now that she has gotten really good at sitting up, I can take her into the grocery store and just put her in the shopping cart. She does slide around some but for the most part, she does pretty well. She actually LOVES going to the grocery store!
I may have mentioned this before but my girl is definitely a social one. She really does love people and she is constantly smiling at everyone. Today I ran into the grocery store to get a few things and we ended up being in there for over 45 minutes...because of the little girl that was with me. Olivia literally smiled at everyone that walked by us. She even smiled at people who weren't looking at us, trying to get them to smile back, and every time, they did! We were also stopped multiple times by admirers who wanted to talk to her. She loved every minute of it and talked right back to them! She has added la-la to her vocabulary and continues to say da-da all the time.

I have to say, I do adore her smile. It's contagious. I love that she is such a happy girl and I hope she will always love life and people like the way she does now.
Maybe she should be the face of Kroger...what do you think?!?
and the last milestone...CRAWLING!!!
she isn't doing it quite yet but she is SO CLOSE! She can scoot all sorts of directions and can even move her whole body several inches forward. I think by 7 months, she will have it down...yikes!!!
2 comments:
ADORABLE! She is so cute!Kroger definitely should use her as a model!Crawling is going to be a huge change! Can't wait to see her(and ya'll) in a few weeks. Love you!
My 10 month old does this in the grocery store too! She's a social butterfly as well.
Post a Comment