Friday, June 24, 2011

6 months!!

A few weeks ago, we had Olivia's 6 month pictures taken and once again, Tiffany did a fabulous job! She captured miss O's personality perfectly! Check out her website - Olivia is featured there :) and you can read about Tiffany's story and her passion for photography.




































at 6 months, Olivia weighs 15.12 pounds and is 26 inches long - 50th percentile in both


She is sitting up now all by herself and I think she is pretty close to crawling. I guess I need to purchase a few safety gates for our house since we have several flights of stairs that are not kid-friendly at all! She is still such a happy baby, very social and loves to eat! We love our baby girl so much and I cannot believe how fast she is changing/growing. I haven't had too many "mommy moments" where I get all sad and cry but I definitely had one the other day. I love that she is growing and thriving but at the same time, it makes me sad that she is getting so big so fast. I know all you moms out there understand what I'm talking about!


6 months is so much fun and is my favorite age so far :)

1 comment:

Erynn said...

I love the pic's! She is so beautiful. Glad you are having so much fun.