Wednesday, June 29, 2011

favorite finds

I'm starting a new blog series - Favorite Finds - because I want to share some of my favorite finds with you! Why keep these treasures to myself when I can share them with you? And hopefully, you will enjoy them too! Basically, the idea is whenever I come across something (i.e. a store, restaurant, item, etc.) that is particularly cool. great, unique, etc., I will blog about it so hopefully some of you can expand your favorites list too.

First up...Regal Cottage

I discovered this new favorite over the weekend while we were walking around The Better Block just minutes from our condo. I got to meet the owner, and she actually makes everything herself! All her items are eco-friendly and made out of the cutest, vintage fabrics. I could have bought a lot more, but what I did pick up, I absolutely love!


I think this hair clip will look just perfect on my little girl's head

and we've already been enjoying this ball at our house

It's super soft and even has a rattle inside for an extra flair. It's the new favorite toy at our house!
If you live in the Dallas area, you can check out this fab find at IndieGenius in the Bishop Arts District and if you don't, find her stuff on etsy.


Check out this site for the giveaway!

1 comment:

Regina said...

Thanks so much, Kellee! It was a delight to meet you at The Build a Better Block event. I am thrilled to hear that you and your little one are loving my products!