Friday, April 1, 2011

musical...really???

I'm not sure if any of you are Grey's Anatomy fans but I will admit, I am still a loyal fan. I've watched it from the beginning so it's hard for me to give it up even though I'm not as into it as I used to be. I'm not sure if any of you (who are fans) watched last night's episode but seriously, a musical? I wasn't a fan. I love musicals but there was just something wrong with a TV drama all done in song. Some of the actors were surprisingly decent singers (if that was really them singing) but still, save the singing for shows like Glee.


Am I alone on this or do you feel the same?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel the same! I knew they were going to have Sara Ramirez sing, but when they all bursted into song, it was a little odd. . .

Abbe said...

ummm, i totally agree, yuck! too dramatic and wierd!