Wednesday, April 6, 2011

4 months!!!

Today my little one is 4 months old!

It has been so much fun watching her discover things and change over the last 4 months. She has started grabbing and holding on to toys and other things (like my hair) and also likes to pull up her dress/shirt and show off her belly! She has gotten really good at holding up her head and I think she is very close to sitting up on her own :)

She talks and makes lots of noises all the time and smiles at everyone. I think I have a social butterfly on my hands! We love her so much and she has brought so much joy to our lives.
We go to the doctor tomorrow, so I don't have her 4 month stats but I'm guessing she weighs at least 14 pounds, maybe even more than 15!

No comments: