Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Simply Lemonade is absolutely delicious. In my opinion, it is the best lemonade you can buy from the grocery store. It has fresh pulp (just like freshly squeezed would have) and it the perfect blend - not too tart but not too sweet. I have been craving lemonade all throughout this pregnancy and Simply Lemonade does not disappoint. and if you haven't tried Simply Grapefruit, it is the BEST grapefruit juice I have ever tasted. it actually tastes like you are eating a grapefruit.

Now, I understand that not everyone is a fan of grapefruit. They can be a little tart. But this is the time of year when they are in season, so get to your local grocery store and pick up a few of these delicious ruby red gems and give them a try. Oh, and you must get the ones from Texas! They are the best! They are grown in south Texas and remind me of my precious Grandmother because that is where she lived most of her life. When we would visit,she always had tons of grapefruits around her house and even had special spoons to make it easier to get each piece out. Sweet memories!

Since it is the month of November, I am going to post something I am thankful for for each of the 30 days of the month. I will try to post once a day but obviously, it is already the 2nd and I didn't do it yesterday. So, I will double up on the days I miss.
Day 1: thankful for my wonderful hubby who works so hard to provide for us. he has such a strong work-ethic and he never complains about the high demands of his job.
Day 2: thankful for the rain we are getting in Dallas and the cooler weather that is coming with it. Horray for Fall!

2 comments:

Aspiring Kennedy said...

I am laughing at this.... you and your lemonade!!! :) haha... this is perfect. i love your thankful november idea... since i'm late in the game, i may need to do it the week of thanksgiving. cute idea!

Abbe said...

we are thankful for the OJ for sure! now i am going to have to try the others. we are also thankful y'all did a trunk! thanks for making the effort.