Saturday, November 20, 2010

Seriously, how does my little countdown on my sidebar only say 7 days?!? Can it really be possible that our baby girl will be arriving so soon? I'm beyond excited to finally meet her and a little freaked out at the idea that this little life is all mine to take care of and raise (with the help of my wonderful hubby, of course). So, on this 19th day of being thankful, I am once again so very thankful for this little one and all the joy I'm confident she will bring to us. It's crazy how you can love something so much without even meeting it! In the meantime of her arrival, I am doing my best to relax, sleep and enjoy every possible moment with my hubby!

1 comment:

Aspiring Kennedy said...

i'm so excited to meet her, too!!! i'm gonna love her and spoil her... since we know A will be trying his hardest to not. :)