Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 17: I am thankful for our church family. We have made some really great friends and I love the heart of our church. It's a church all about service and helping those who need it most! It's such a great place, and I'm thankful for the opportunity to serve along side such wonderful people.

Day 18: I am thankful for my friends! I had lunch with an old friend today and was reminded (yet again) how blessed I am to have so many people in my life who I can talk to about anything and who are always there for me. I love meeting new people and making new friends, but I also cherish the old friends and all we've been through together. I love how each friends adds something different to my life but I equally need them all in my life. And even though this friend lives across the ocean, we still talk all the time and I know when she moves back, we'll still be just as close.

Day 19: I am thankful for pedicures! I know it sounds stupid but this pregnant gal just returned from getting her toes done and it never felt better. I'm thankful someone else is willing to make them look pretty since I can barely tie my shoes!

1 comment:

Aspiring Kennedy said...

yes we will be!!!!!! love you!