Monday, July 25, 2011

girlfriends

A few weekends ago I spent the weekend with my best friends from high school. It was long over-due and we had a fabulous time! We've all managed to stay in touch with each other, but just haven't all been together in years. As soon as we were all together, it was like no time had passed since we had last seen each other.


We did lots of eating and talking...


(Unfortunately, this is the only picture we got all weekend of all 4 of us)Stefanie & Katie

we literally laughed until we could not laugh anymore...Cynthia & me


we got our nails done... we enjoyed some delicious mexican food... we had fun making fun drinks and staying up late... and even busted out our "best friends" t-shirts we had made on our senior trip 11 years ago!I really can't wait to get together again with these girls. Such fun memories.

And the main reason I was able to have such a fun and worry-free time was because I knew my little one was being well taken care of...





Clearly Olivia had a great time with my parents. It's written all over her little face! She is 7 1/2 months and is crawling all over the place. I can't believe how much she has changed in the last few months. She is just as happy as ever and shows off her two bottom teeth proudly. She smiles and talks all the time and has expanded her vocabulary to da-da, la-la, na-na, and ma-ma. I can't wait for the day when she knows what those "words" mean.


This summer has been full of fun and very busy. We just returned from a quick trip to Austin and head up to Niagara Falls next week. I'm really hoping for some cooler weather. This heat wave is crazy!

No comments: