Thursday, July 7, 2011

july 6th

one year ago yesterday - july 6, 2010 - we found out that this little babywas a GIRL!!!

and 5 months later (to the day) we welcomed this precious baby girl into the world and 7 months later (july 6, 2011) she is eating fruits & veggies
and loving every minute of it! and is literally the happiest baby I knowI am so blessed to be her momma, and I love spending my days with her. She is super close to crawling but has definitely learned how to scoot across the room to get to whatever it is she wants. She has started waving - I'm not sure if she knows what it means or if she's just enjoying the newest movement she can make with her hands, but either way, I think it's cute. She loves swimming and being outside, and of course, bathtime is still one of her favorite things! This child loves people of all ages and hasn't met a stranger yet. I think she likes having all the attention a little too much. My phone is by far the most interesting "toy" she has.

It's crazy how fast the last 7 months have gone. I remember thinking not long after she was born (when the hormones are crazy and emotions are all over the place) that we would never get into a routine or that I'd never get much sleep again BUT we have a great routine going now and my girl is finally a good napper...I even got a two hour nap today! Each phase/stage is so short, so I'm really trying to enjoy every minute and soak her all up as much as I can.

Happy 7 months, Olivia!!!

and to celebrate our little one, we enjoyed some chocolate chip cookies and cake balls. no better way, in my opinion.

1 comment:

Aspiring Kennedy said...

mmm.... cake balls! i think that is a great way to celebrate... even for a little girl. :) ha!

love you!