Wednesday, July 7, 2010

it's a GIRL!!!

We went in for our big doctor's appointment yesterday and found out that baby shoe is a GIRL!! We are so excited and are so thankful she is healthy and right on track; what a blessing! I was a bit anxious for this appointment because it had been so long since we had see our baby and I just wanted to know everything was okay. We honestly did not care one way or the other, so we would have been excited either way. I guessed it was a boy but I was definitely out-numbered. Most people we asked said they thought it was a girl, so when we announced the news to our family and friends yesterday, no one was very surprised. Now that we know the gender, we will start getting ready for baby girl's arrival. Let the shopping begin!
I am 19 1/2 weeks and baby shoe is the size of an large heirloom tomato. She weighs about 8 1/2 ounces and is about 6 inches long. The sonogram yesterday was truly amazing - watching her swim and kick around and seeing her little heart beat away. Growing a baby truly is a miracle and I am continually blown away at how amazing this experience is.

4 comments:

CM said...

Congratulations Kellee and Anthony! I was telling Kim the other day that I thought you would have a girl. Y'all will be great parents, we are so excited for you!

Bonniebeewester said...

So awesome!!! Congratulations!! You're gonna have so much fun with her! :)

Kim said...

Yeah! So excited for you! She is going to be the cutest, best dressed girl for sure!! Love you!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Kellee! I hope you have a happy and easy rest of your pregnancy!