Ryan & Trista

Even if you're not a fan of The Bachelor, you have probably heard the news that Jake and Vienna have split. For some reading material, you can go here. I will admit, I used to absolutely love this show in college. I have fond memories of getting together with lots of girls, cramming around one TV, everyone picking out their favorite girl/guy and spending the entire season wondering who was going to be the lucky person to fall in love. I haven't watched this show in several years. I think it stopped when Anthony and I moved to Chicago -- watching it with him just wasn't the same as watching it with my girlfriends, and the fact that all but one couple eventually ends up calling it quits. The only couple to have lasted is Ryan & Trista, and I remember watching this season in college - every one of us was "in love" with Ryan and were so glad he won! You might remember their wedding that was broadcast on TV.
Anyway, I just have a hard time understanding how this show can continue to go on and be so popular when we all know that whoever ends up together in the end, will most likely never make it. Any of you readers out there still a fan of this show? It's okay to admit if you are; no one will judge you!
No comments:
Post a Comment