Monday, June 28, 2010

12 years ago TODAY...

Anthony asked me to be his girlfriend and of course, I said YES, and we've been together ever since! What a wonderful 12 years it has been. I cannot imagine life without him and honestly, I barely remember life before him. He is my best friend and knows everything about me. Here are a few fun facts about us over the last 12 years:
  • we started "going out" before we had our first kiss
  • I drove us on our first day because Anthony didn't have his driver's license yet
  • we were in Red River, NM when he asked me to be his girlfriend
  • I met his entire extended family that live in Niagara Falls, NY two years after we started dating
  • we never officially broke up during our 6 years of dating, but came VERY close twice
  • our youth minister played a critical role in making sure we started dating
  • since we've been together we've lived in houston, abilene, chicago and dallas
  • anthony's youngest sister was going into the 4th grade when we started dating...now she's a senior in college!!
  • dated for 6 years, been married for almost 6 :)
I wish I had some pictures to post of our high school days but that was pre-digital camera days, so if I get around to scanning a few old pictures, I'll add them to the post.

No comments: