we bought a 2 lb. block of it from Jimmy's Italian Store
playing with Ben

such a happy boy :)

playing with Ben
such a happy boy :)
Over the weekend, some of our best friends, Jordan & Kelci, came to stay with us AND baby Ben too. We always have a wonderful time together, have so much to talk about, cook great food, drink great wine and relax. These are the kind of friends that don't come around very often; they are practically family to us, we all get along so well and truly love being together. It's great to have friends that you can be completely yourself around, they know where things in your kitchen go just as well as you do, and would do absolutely anything for you--we are blessed to have found such a friendship in the Brocks. Even though we live in different places, I know we'll still be the best of friends and our kids will hopefully be close too. Every time we're together, I put the pressure on for them to move to Dallas...maybe one of these days if I beg them enough, my wish will come true :)
I feel I should continue with the softball updates (not sure if any of you readers even care) but those of us on the team are feeling pretty proud of ourselves...last night, we played a team that was 4-0 and WE BEAT THEM!!! I think the final score was 10-3. We all played pretty well and are finally starting to "click" as a team! After the big win last night, a few of us were talking about the game and how well we played; someone suggested we might could move up a level in leagues next time around but I'm not so sure we want to get ahead of ourselves! Being 3-2 is good enough for now. Go Sluggers!

No comments:
Post a Comment