Wednesday, February 11, 2009

update on life

Things have been a bit crazy around our house lately...here are some pictures of what we've been up to.

I went to San Antonio a few weeks ago for one of my best friends, Kelci's, baby shower. It was so much fun and I was so glad to be there for such a fun time in her life. This baby has been prayed for and anticipated for quite some time and I can't wait to meet him. Benjamin David we already love you so much!!


We recently hosted our 2nd annual PINK party and it was great fun. We love having people over to our house and we love wine/food so its a great combination. We busted out the chocolate fountain (thanks Rob & Tina) and it was a big hit.


Anthony has recently put together a list of local Dallas restaurants so we've been trying to try a new place once a week. We love food and really don't eat at chain restaurants very often. Ever since living in Chicago we've been big fans of supporting little local places, plus they are usually better anyway. This list is quite extensive and he definitely put lots of work into it. He has shared it with a select group...ha! If you need a good restaurant suggestion in Dallas let us know! Lauren & Tyler are our restaurant buddies and I think we're on track to make it through the entire list by mid-2010. That's a lot of restaurants to try!

Anthony's firm has season tickets to the Dallas Stars so we've been taking advantage of the unused tickets fairly often and going to games. Neither of us are much into hockey but its fun to sit on the 2nd row behind the penalty box; its hard not to get into it.

That's all for now...more to come when I have a little more free time.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

What do I have to do to bribe my way into one of those Stars tickets? ;)

Kasey Lane McCollum said...

Would you share the list with me?