Wednesday, August 13, 2008

life

Things have been crazy around here and we still don't have internet at home so I can't post pictures of our new place. I have taken pictures of it empty so once we get our internet hooked up, I'll post some. We've started ordering furniture, and its still going to be a few months before we have most of our living room stuff. We are really enjoying our new place and have already had a few over-nite guests. We are pretty much unpacked so that is a good feeling, but most of our books are still in boxes because we don't have our storage units yet. We're getting there though.

My new job is going well but is keeping me very busy. I am learning a lot and now that school is about to start, things around the office are picking up. It's been a little stressful and I'm ready for a vacation! In fact, Anthony and I leave Friday for San Francisco. We are there for a few days (going to Kristen Backor's wedding) then heading up to Sonoma for 3 nights, then back to San Fran for another 4 nights. We come back on Sunday, the 24th, and I cannot wait. It will be a nice getaway for us both since we've both been working a lot recently. I will post all about our trip and pictures once we get back. We went here last year and absolutely loved it, so we decided to go back again this summer. We hope to get up to Chicago at some point but probably not until October or November. Our good friends, Jordan and Kelci Brock, are joining us again for our vacation.

Once things settle down, I hope to do better at this blogging thing.

No comments: