I stole this idea from my sister's blog; I thought it was cute and hope it might spice up my blog a little (since its been quite dull lately)!
One Word
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your spouse? honest
3. Your hair? brown
4. Your mother? strength
5. Your father? supportive
6. Your favorite thing? Anthony
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your favorite drink? water
9. Your goal? heaven
10. The room you're in? office
11. Your hobby? scrapbooking
12. Your tv? off
13. Your fear? fire
14. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Chicago
15. Where were you last night? home
16. What you're not? perfect
17. Muffins? yum!
18. One of your wish list items? Italy
19. Where you grew up? Texas
20. What are you wearing? jeans
21. Your pets? none
22. Your computer? dying
23. Your life? great
24. Your mood? stressed
25. Your car? red
26. Something you're not wearing? earrings
27. Favorite store? Target
28. Your summer? busy
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When is the last time you laughed? minutes
31. Last time you cried? days
UPDATE:
We closed on our condo yesterday so we are officially home owners (well, now we owe a lot of money to the bank), but everything went well and we move in this weekend. We are so excited and can't wait to get settled. We also found & purchased a white leather splitback sofa--for now it will go in our living room until we get one for there, then we'll move it up to our loft area. It folds down flat so it can also serve as a bed--so more room for guests! I love it and the best part is we got a great deal!
1 comment:
I had never heard of Momma Mia until I saw the previews! It is now my favorite! What did you thing?
Claudia
Post a Comment