Monday, April 14, 2008

pictures from the weekend

Saturday night was one of our big fund raisingevents for Junior Achievement. Anthony got to come and finally got to meet everyone I work with. It was a fun night but a long day--I had to get to the hotel at 2:00 in the afternoon to start getting things set up. Anthony and I were in charge of selling raffle tickets--too bad we weren't allowed to buy any--it was a trip to Paris for 2!!
all dressed up
On Sunday morning, I headed down to Waco to see my newest nephew, Peyton. It was great to see him, Kara and the rest of the family. I spent the whole day just holding him and playing with big sister, Elizabeth. I love that they are only an hour and a half away, and I'm already trying to plan my next trip down to visit them again. He's just precious!!

not sure what to think of that flash in his face
such a proud big sister

Peyton is only 5 days old and already had his first outing

so sweet

I love being an aunt :)

No comments: