Thursday, April 17, 2008

7 random things...

I was tagged by Kim to fill this out so here we go
1. I get a pedicure every 3 week, sometimes I go longer but I try not to; pedicures are my favorite thing to pamper myself
2. I still have several wedding gifts being stored at my parents house until we have a place big enough to get everything--they are still in their boxes and have never been used
3. I listen to NPR every morning on the way to work; for some reason I don't like listening to music that early in the morning
4. I have to have something sweet to eat after dinner...always!
5. I live by my to-do lists and love crossing things off of it; I think I get a little OCD about them sometimes
6. I've never stayed in the hospital other than the day I was born
7. watching Lifetime Movie Network is a guilty pleasure and it drives my hubby crazy :)

I tag: Tobin, Meredith and Claudia

3 comments:

Marcia said...

I'm so with you on the pedicures. I try to limit myself to one a month, but it is so hard.

Bonniebeewester said...

Kellee-I sooo saw your dad on CNN last night. I was on the treadmill and almost shouted to the guy next to me "Hey, I know his daughter!!" But I had to restarin myself...that wouldn't have been too cool. Pretty neat though!!

Leslie said...

glad to know someone else is on the verge of OCD when it comes to "To Do" list. Sometimes I put things on the list I have already done just so I can cross it off.

Glad I found your blog.

Leslie