Thursday, March 20, 2008

help!

Okay fellow readers, I'm in need of some help/suggestions. I need to find a place to get something monogrammed--anyone in the Dallas area know of a good place to go? Since I'm still fairly new to the area and haven't ever needed to get anything monogrammed, I have no idea where to start.

Second, I am trying to find a place to order personalized note cards. I can either go to a store or order online, so please let me know if you've got a favorite place for this sort of thing. WEDDING and BABY season are upon us and I'm trying to get some gifts ordered.

Thanks for the help!

5 comments:

Anita said...

I have a friend in Grapevine who does monogramming. She's great. Email me and I'll give you her number. I'm not sure if that's too far of a drive for you.

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

Swoozies in Preston Center next to Sprinkle's Cupcakes has really great invitations and such. :)

Meagan said...

Kellee- my aunt in Ft Worth does it from her house. I'll facebook you her contact info.

kinsey said...

i have a friend in the Lake Highlands area that does monogramming...email me if you want his contact information.

kinseypowell@hotmail.com

and yes, swoozies has ADORABLE stuff! i also get a lot of stuff from finestationery.com they have all kinds of cute stuff and they are very quick and reliable!

Kelly Litton said...

Swoozies is the best!!! I have a great little monogramming guy I use in the mall in Mesquite...random, I know. He does it while you wait, though. I like that. The Comet Cleaners on Northwest Highway also does monogramming. Oh, one more place...there is a little cute card store in Mockingbird Station called the Paperie Co.