Tuesday, June 26, 2007

tagged

Me and both of my sisters were tagged by Anita to answer these fun questions!

First memory - riding my Big Wheel right into the back of our neighbor's truck and getting stuck under the bumper

First real kiss - Jeff Thilgen at our 6th grade Christmas party; a bunch of us were playing truth or dare. First kiss of someone I actually really liked, Kevin Shelby, summer between 9th and 10th grade.

First love - I was in love with Kevin Shelby from the day I met him (1st grade)...I thought he was so cute! I also thought I was in love with Michael Board (10th grade) but true love wasn't until Anthony came around my junior year of high school!

First thing you think in the morning - I'm just going to lay here with my eyes shut for a few more minutes

First pet - we always had a dog and cats growing up. The first pet I remember was a dog named Digger that attacked me so we had to give him away. To have had so many pets growing up, I'm not at all one these days!

First question you'll ask in heaven - I'd have several questions about dinosaurs

First thing you think of when you hear the word vacation - I need to go shopping!

First best friend - Erin Ferguson lived on my block and we were friends from the time we were 3 or 4. She moved away when we were about 10 and we lost touch. Katie Mitchen and I met when we were 5 and were instantly best friends and are still very close!

Last time you dressed up - I have to dress up for work everyday but the last time I dressed up fancy would be for Katie's wedding

Last thing you ate - oatmeal

Last CD you bought - Dixie Chicks

Last good book you read - Karen Kingsbury Redemption series & Firstborn series; I just started the first book of the Sunrise series and its great too

Last time you cried - Anthony's graduation dinner (during the toasts)

Last time you told someone you loved them - Anthony last night...on the phone :( I wish it was in person

Last really funny thing you did - I babysat last Saturday night and the little girl was really missing her mommy, so I was doing anything I could think of to make her happy. I was talking funny and making funny faces, just being VERY silly, which not only made her stop crying but also made her laugh. At least I'm funny to a 2 year old!

Last thing you watched on TV - the TODAY show this morning getting ready for work

I tag Marcia since Anita tagged me. I also tag Heidi and Hollie. I like to compare the sisters!

5 comments:

Kim said...

You forgot to mention your love for Jody Barton!!
I don't remember you running into a truck on your big wheel.
I loved those books too! I a about to start the Firstborn series.

Kellee said...

Oh yes, how could I forget Jody Barton!! I remember always looking for him during school...how many years older than me is he? I remember when he came to our house to sell knives and I hung on every word he said. Ha!

Anita said...

Isn't he older than Kim and I? Like several years older than us? So many funny stories. Thanks for playing!

Unknown said...

And didn't you have a crush on Bryan Bell, too?!! He always loved carrying you around when you were little "Bo Bo!"

That's cute about the babysitting thing. We are all very silly when it comes to communicating with kids. I guess it keeps us young!

Kellee said...

Yeah, Bryan Bell too...I guess I was just plain ol' BOY CRAZY!!! Funny that I married someone younger than me since I seemed to always be attracted to older men. Ha!