Wednesday, December 1, 2010

the growing bump...

Since I am officially 4 days past my due date, and am trying to stay occupied, I thought it would be fun to show the progression of my growing belly after all these months.

2 months 3 months


4 months 5 months


6 months 7 months


8 months 9 months (40 weeks)


I went to the doctor today, and we are still waiting for this little girl to make her debut. I am really hoping she just comes on her own but if not, we'll induce Monday or Tuesday of next week. If you have any suggestions to help her make her way out, I would love to hear them!

1 comment:

aimee said...

how cute is your bump!!I know everyone is going to be giving you tons of advice, so take mine or leave it...but i was induced with emerson and LOVED it. It worked really well for my super type-A self for everything to follow a schedule:)