Wednesday, December 15, 2010

8 days old!

I can't believe my baby girl is already 9 days old today (I took this pictures yesterday on her 8th day of life). We are having so much fun with her and of course, I think she's the cutest thing ever. We did get to go home from the hospital last Saturday and her bili levels are going down so we've almost gotten rid of all that jaundice! Our hospital experience at Medical City is another post that I will write about when I'm over the trauma.
She is doing great! Yesterday I took her on a little walk and it was great to get outside. I just thought these pictures were so cute and wanted to share them with my blogger friends.
Oh, when we went to the doctor on Monday she weighed 7.7 pounds! She's gaining weight like crazy...I guess becuase she's an eating machine :)
Seriously, no one prepared me for how fast they start growing and changing...I know it's a good thing that she's gaining weight and everything but it still makes me sad to see her change before my eyes.
Merry Christmas to you!!



3 comments:

Erynn said...

Cried like a baby all the time the first weeks/months every time he did something new! Hope you are doing well, will check in on you soon!

CM said...

Congratulations, she is SO cute! I love her little facial expressions - glad to hear you're all doing well!

Abbe said...

oh my word she is adorable! i am DYING to meet her.