I have a love/hate relationship with my dear friend, SKYPE!! It has made the long-distance relationship with my good friend Lauren not seem so long-distance. I love that we can see each other on our computer screen and it really does feel like she is in the same room as me. We can show each other new clothes we've purchased or rooms we've re-done, all using skype. It really is fantastic! And the best part is...it's FREE!! Don't get me wrong, it does not replace her literally being in the same room as me but for now, it will have to do since she is currently living across the ocean.
However, I do have one complaint about my dear friend, skype...I absolutely hate the way I look while skyping. Seriously, the video calling does nothing good for this face and I'd hate to see what pictures she's captured of me while we've been chatting. If only there was a way to look completely normal while on skype! Oh well, if she's okay with me looking a little strange while we chat, then so be it. No more complaining from me. If you haven't tried it out yet, you definitely should! And if you are currently a skype user - do you feel the same way about how you look on camera or is it just me?!? What excuse will I use once I'm not 9 months pregnant?
1 comment:
I feel the same way. I am always moving around my laptop while we talk to get a better angle... but it never works. It's so unflattering. Oh well- I'll take it.
Plus, I feel like it's a good filter to only talk to your good friends. :)
Post a Comment