So, today we had our big hospital tour to help ease some anxiety of what to expect when I go into labor...I think it did just the opposite - Anthony and I are both a bit freaked out now! The tour was actually great and very informative (I think too informative which is why we are both freaked out), and it really made this whole thing seem even more real.
I will be delivering at Baylor Dallas and couldn't be more glad about it. It is less than 2 miles away from our house and the labor & delivery unit has recently been renovated, so everything is super nice and new, but it still freakes me out just a bit. Especially the unknown.
I know I am still one month away from my due date but I guess I should go ahead and pack our bags for this little trip we'll be making soon. It's hard to believe the time has almost come to meet our little girl. We find ourselves laying in bed at night talking about her and guessing what we think she will look and be like.
I know I am still one month away from my due date but I guess I should go ahead and pack our bags for this little trip we'll be making soon. It's hard to believe the time has almost come to meet our little girl. We find ourselves laying in bed at night talking about her and guessing what we think she will look and be like. I have a few more touches to make on the nursery before it is complete so I will post pictures once I have finished it. Can't wait for it to be done!
4 comments:
So fun!! Smart to pack early. I know you didn't ask for my 2 cents but the smartest thing I did was bring all the breast feeding pads, creams, soothing gels etc free samples I got throughout my pregnancy, laid them out in front of the lactation consultant at the hospital and asked her what she recommended to ease the pain. It was so helpful!! I got these soothing gel pads you put in the freezer made by medela and oh my goodness, they got me through the first month of breastfeeding.
So fun watching your cute belly grow!!!
Bonnie, thanks for the tips! Great idea to take stuff to the hospital and let them tell you what works best. I would have never thought of that!
before tyler left, he made sure to make a note under your file:
please add to suite:
- salty snacks
- grateful dead cd
- pearl harbor on dvr.... for when lauren visits. :)
Oh no! I am so sorry it was overwhelming. Don't worry I thought the anticipation was way worse than the actual event, even with all Avery's drama.
Post a Comment