I promised to post a picture of the pink shoes I ordered the day we found out we were having a girl, so here you go...
I found these adorable shoes on etsy and ordered them from Baby Things by Jessica. Thank you Jessica for making this splurge worth every cent. I LOVE them and can't wait for baby girl to wear them! I just hope her feet grow slowly so she can wear them for as long as possible.
Baby clothes qualify as part of the Texas tax-free weekend, but I'm going to be practical and buy diapers instead because they qualify too.
I just realized we have less than 100 days to go before baby girl arrives...wow, time is flying by and we still have so much to do! Maybe I need to stop shopping and start nesting :)
2 comments:
Those are so sweet!
So adorable!
As a mom of two girls, I can tell you, you have a lifetime of wonderful mom&daughter shopping ahead of you!
Post a Comment