In less than one week, I will be eating lots of this...
The hubs and I are taking one final vacation before this little one arrives, and I could not be more excited about it. This summer has been a whirlwind, so it will be so nice to have two weeks with him hanging out in the Northeast.
The hubs and I are taking one final vacation before this little one arrives, and I could not be more excited about it. This summer has been a whirlwind, so it will be so nice to have two weeks with him hanging out in the Northeast. We'll start our journey here
boston, ma
taking in all the history, food, culture, baseball, etc.
Then rent a car and spend a few nights here...
cape cod, ma
in honor of my dear friend, Aspiring Kennedy (who just moved to England yesterday), and we'll relax by the ocean, take lots of pictures, enjoy the gourmet breakfast everymorning provided by our B&B, read a few books, and do some whale watching.
Next, we'll find our way here...
new york city, ny
We'll hopefully enjoy a Broadway show, continue eating lots of great food, visit the Statue of Liberty, hit up another ballpark, and of course, do a little shopping.
Our final destination before returning to the big-D will be here...
washington, d.c.
where we'll visit the monuments, go to the White House, visit the Capital (and hang out with my Dad), squeeze in as many museums as we can, watch the Nationals play baseball and hopefully, enjoy some cooler weather!
Even though my bags aren't yet packed, I am ready to go! I'm excited to check a few new cities off my list and most of all, excited about spending time with my favorite person on earth.
boston, mataking in all the history, food, culture, baseball, etc.
Then rent a car and spend a few nights here...
cape cod, main honor of my dear friend, Aspiring Kennedy (who just moved to England yesterday), and we'll relax by the ocean, take lots of pictures, enjoy the gourmet breakfast everymorning provided by our B&B, read a few books, and do some whale watching.
Next, we'll find our way here...
new york city, nyWe'll hopefully enjoy a Broadway show, continue eating lots of great food, visit the Statue of Liberty, hit up another ballpark, and of course, do a little shopping.
Our final destination before returning to the big-D will be here...
washington, d.c.where we'll visit the monuments, go to the White House, visit the Capital (and hang out with my Dad), squeeze in as many museums as we can, watch the Nationals play baseball and hopefully, enjoy some cooler weather!
Even though my bags aren't yet packed, I am ready to go! I'm excited to check a few new cities off my list and most of all, excited about spending time with my favorite person on earth.
1 comment:
as fun as that sounds... i recommend coming to see me instead. i don't think i can wait until christmas to see you guys. we have been SO sad. fo sho.
Post a Comment