I always get sucked into filling these things out for some reason, so I thought I'd post it here for fun and since I haven't posted in a few weeks. Answers are in no particular order. I will post soon about what we've been up to lately after I upload the pictures to my computer :)
7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die...
1. TRAVEL the world--there are so many places I want to visit--Italy, Greece, Africa, Scotland, Puerto Rico--just to name a few
2. become a MOM
3. IMPACT someone's life for the better
4. ADOPT a child
5. READ the Bible cover to cover in order
6. LEARN to speak spanish fluently (preferably before I have kids so I can teach them when they're young)
7. WALK the 3-day walk for breast cancer
7 Things I Can Do...
1. COOK--i LOVE to cook/bake just about anything and its nice to have a hubby to enjoys eating
2. RUN--running is my favorite form of exercising--its time to myself that i cherish and is a great stress-reliever
3. THROW a good party--i love having people over and organizing fun get-togethers for my friends
4. REMEMBER birthdays--for some reason once i know someones birthday i don't seem to forget it...i wish useful info. would stick with me the way random birthdays do
5. TALK on the phone--i can definitely get carried away on the phone just chatting about nothing
6. WATCH chic-flicks anytime of day
7. LOOK for new recipes for hours
7 Things I Can Not Do...
1. WATCH science fiction type movies...boring to me
2. continue READING a book if its not good--i'll give up and find another one to read
3. walk through a store and AVOID looking at the shoe section
4. WINK...i can sorta wink with my left eye but there's no hope for the right one
5. keep my closest ORGANIZED...for the most part i'm a pretty organized person but not my closet
6. PAINT my own finger nails...it never looks good and takes way too long
7. RESIST playing with /babies/kids if they are around me
7 Things That Attracted Me to My Hubby...
1. his HONESTY--for those of you who know anthony, you know he is very honest about everything. i wouldn't say this initially attracted me to him (in fact, it used to bother me he was so honest) but over the years i've grown to love it about him
2. his SMILE and perfectly straight TEETH (and he didn't even have braces)
3. the way he FLIRTED with me to get my attention...for those of you who know our story, you know i was the one who actually helplessly flirted with him long before we got together because i had a major crush :)
4. CHRISTIAN beliefs
5. GOOD LOOKS--dark eyes, dark hair, tan skin :)
6. his BRAINS...you learn alot when you're around someone as smart as he is
7. VALUES the relationships with his family
7 Things I Say Most Often...
1. anthony
2. how's it going?
3. i love you
4. hey!
5. thanks
6. junior achievement
7. good night
7 Celebrity crushes...
1. David Beckham
2. Patrick Dempsey
3. George Clooney
4. Matthew McConaughey
5. Kirk Cameron (when I was little)
6. Jonathan Taylor Thomas (when I was little)
7. Justin Timberlake (high school)
7 People I'm Tagging...
1. Kim
2. Kara
3. Suzy
4. Anita
5. Marcia
6. Erynn
7. anyone else who wants to do it
No comments:
Post a Comment