Ringing in the New Year
We had a fun New Year's Eve with friends. Our first New Year's experience in Dallas was pretty fun. We had dinner at Kenichi (a sushi place in Victory Park) then stayed down there for the fireworks and outdoor concert. There were actually a lot of people around! We took the DART (public transportation) and it was my first time to use it here in Dallas. The train was actually clean and rode smooth, which is quite different than the El in Chicago! For the past 3 years we spent NYE in Chicago and did the same thing every year, so it was a little sad not to be there this year BUT we are making new traditions and memories in the Big-D!! It was also pretty cold last night...I don't see how some people can wear mini-skirts and halter tops and no coat when its 30 degrees outside! I might not have looked sexy but at least I was warm, which is more important to me.
Dinner at Kenichi
Hanging out listening to some live music waiting for the countdown
We had a fun New Year's Eve with friends. Our first New Year's experience in Dallas was pretty fun. We had dinner at Kenichi (a sushi place in Victory Park) then stayed down there for the fireworks and outdoor concert. There were actually a lot of people around! We took the DART (public transportation) and it was my first time to use it here in Dallas. The train was actually clean and rode smooth, which is quite different than the El in Chicago! For the past 3 years we spent NYE in Chicago and did the same thing every year, so it was a little sad not to be there this year BUT we are making new traditions and memories in the Big-D!! It was also pretty cold last night...I don't see how some people can wear mini-skirts and halter tops and no coat when its 30 degrees outside! I might not have looked sexy but at least I was warm, which is more important to me.
Dinner at Kenichi
--Anthony graduated from The University of Chicago Law School and passed the BAR exam
--We were able to take a wonderful vacation to California and spend several days in San Fran and the wine country
--We found out that we'll be adding 2 more kiddos to the Poe grandkid list: Kara & Suzy are both pregnant
--I have 2 jobs that I love and I am really glad to be working with kids
--Anthony's sister, Laura, got engaged and we'll be adding another member to the family in June
Happy 2008 everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment