This is going to be a whirlwind of a post because I am trying to get caught up, so here is london in a nutshell...



us outside Westminister Abbey -- the inside was truly amazing!


we rode the London Eye

and the four of us even had our very own "pod" all to ourselves!


We spent one day in Oxford, touring all over where Lauren and Tyler used to live. It was so much fun and I loved the town of Oxford!


some of campus

Harry Potter anyone?!?

dinner at one of their favorite Thai places in Oxford


Tower of London

fancy lunch

beautiful parks!

St. Paul's Cathedral

I fell in love with this place...so beautiful!!

we visited the Tate Modern Museum

afternoon tea at Harrod's
(please excuse how I look in this picture...I was fighting a terrible cold this day!)

ending our time in London with a great night out at a local pizza place

We had a blast in London and were so glad to finally make it over to visit our friends. We also lucked out with pretty decent weather...not too cold and only rained once! Next up, PARIS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment