Thursday, September 15, 2011

blogging break

So...it has been a while since I have blogged. I have to admit, I have purposely taken a break from the whole blog world lately - from reading and posting - because I have been trying to catch up on Olivia's baby book, my pregnancy/O's first year scrapbook, our babymoon trip scrapbook (that happened over a year ago), upload the thousands of photos to CDs so I can delete them off my camera/phone, clean out my closet to name just a few things. I am trying to get caught up before we leave for Europe because I know that will be another book I need to work on once we are back.

Besides my personal check-list, the hubby, little one and I have been quite busy! I will attempt to catch you up with pictures...

we've been able to go out several times just the two of us and it is always great fun little O is as curious as ever and loves hanging out under chairs of any kind

oh, and she is also INTO EVERYTHING...





she also enjoys pulling up on anything and everything and is actually quite sturdy on her feet!

we've had visitors all the way from England...

and have gotten really into playing peek-a-boo

Olivia has lots of litte friends her age so we've enjoyed lots of play dates!



she is going through a stage where she likes to be wherever I am and do whatever I am doing; she's a good little helper!!and the other day she helped me in my closet by taking off every shoe off the rack and putting it neatly on the floor :)



oh, did I mention she is into everything?!?



playing in the kitchen while mamma cooks

watching the fountain with her bf Luke :)It's hard to believe my baby girl is 9 months old. I know I always say this every time a new month rolls around, but it really is so true. How can time seem to go by so fast? At 9 months Olivia...

still only has two teeth

weighs 17 pounds 7 ounces

28 inches long (maybe she'll be tall!)

says dada, mama, lala, nana

literally pulls up on everything and scales walls, dressers, etc.

loves baths so much we sometimes give her more than one a day

is still very social and smiles at everyone but currently going through a little clingy stage

is getting more and more hair

likes for you to chase after her when she's on the move. then laughs hysterically once you catch her

is a great little buddy to hang out with all day!

1 comment:

Aspiring Kennedy said...

lets do lunch again soon. :)