Monday, February 11, 2008

Drink PINK!!

On Saturday night, Anthony and I hosted a wine-tasting party and we had such a fun time! The theme was PINK so we had a variety of sparking and still Rose wines along with several different desserts and cheeses. There were 16 of us, and it was so much fun seeing old friends and getting caught up with people we hadn't seen in a long time! Here are some pictures from the night.
Some of the different wines we tried...Anthony did a great job of making sure every one was trying different wines and keeping those glasses full!
Our spread
Some of the cheese we served. We also had individual heart-shaped containers filled with raspberry mouse type dessert.
We had a Chocolate Fountain and had strawberries, pretzels and marshmallows to dip in the chocolate. I also made mini strawberry cupcakes to go stick with the pink theme.
Some of our guests Andrew came and was a big hit! He is such a good baby.
The Brocks drove in from San Antonio and its always great seeing them.
They were a big help getting everything set up pre-party
Me and my Honey :)

I think this will become an annual party we host! It was fun, we love having people over, and I always welcome a chance to bake!

2 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

SO much fun! What a great idea and a wonderful tradition to start!

Honey said...

Kellee,
You are so beautiful. I love catching up on your life every once and a while. You always bloom where you are planted! Happy Valentine's Day to you and Anthony. Susie Chitty